My photo
Stacy has always had a passion for children, family and friends. During her teenage years there were two things you could count on seeing with her, one was a baby or child and the other her camera. Stacy enjoyed and treasured each and every moment she spent with other people’s children. However, her journey really began after she had her own two little ones. Over the years as they grew and became more active in sports and school she began to follow her passion further. After request from friends & family, Stacy decided to pursue her passion and created SNL Photography. “It is my desire that you will be delighted with the passion and time that I take to capture your individuality.” Stacy

Thanks to Willow of Willow Dawn Photography for the image of Stacy.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Prom Part 2

I have to start this off with my own personal story about this remarkable young lady. Her face has been seen here on my blog before. I've known her since she was 2and had the pleasure of being able to watch her blossom into a wonderful smart and TALL young women. {Yes tall she is 6ft} "A" I'm sure your Mom and Nana are just as proud and prouder of you as I. I love you as if you were my own and seeing you yesterday getting ready for your first prom made me sad. The good sad. Your going up as they all do. I hope you and your lovely date had a great time. The two of you are a great looking couple! "R" I'm sure your family is just as proud of you. You guys are hard working teenagers and it shows.

I had fun with your family and hope to be able to hang out with you again in the future. Now here's your sneak peak of your Prom. Enjoy
~Stacy








0 comments:

statcounter

Copyright

Copyright and Ownership: All images are property of SNL Photography and are protected by federal copyright laws. It is against the law to copy, scan, download print, email or reproduce these images in any way without written permission. ©All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP