My photo
Stacy has always had a passion for children, family and friends. During her teenage years there were two things you could count on seeing with her, one was a baby or child and the other her camera. Stacy enjoyed and treasured each and every moment she spent with other people’s children. However, her journey really began after she had her own two little ones. Over the years as they grew and became more active in sports and school she began to follow her passion further. After request from friends & family, Stacy decided to pursue her passion and created SNL Photography. “It is my desire that you will be delighted with the passion and time that I take to capture your individuality.” Stacy

Thanks to Willow of Willow Dawn Photography for the image of Stacy.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Family: Daddy's Girl | Northern Virginia Photography

10 years ago my childhood friend loss the most dear person in her life, her dad. He feel ill and God called him home. I truly believe J and her father communicate in their own little way. I know that it sounds crazy but trust me she can still feel the love of her father even though he is in heaven.
J, It was my pleasure to be there with your family to remember him and release balloons in his honor. Even though your all grown up and have a lovely family of your own you will always be daddy's little girl.



I'm pretty sure little Miss A is a daddy's girl too. Look at her lovely big blue eyes. Such a sweetie pie and oh so grown up.

J I can't wait to return to your home to do baby V's session. He is a adorable!

Mom look it's our money "shot"

And finally Mr. A...or should I say Mr. Independent. I l-o-v-e how he pronounces my name...Miss Dacy...Miss Dacy!! Oh so sweet.

Chris & J I will see you soon. I hope you enjoyed your sneak peak.
~Stacy

SNL UPDATE: We are headed to Dover Delaware for a few limited sessions. I will return all calls and emails upon our return. I hope you all enjoy your weekend which happens to be a long one for most. Until next time.

7 comments:

Shelly76 February 13, 2009 10:51 AM  

Oh my goodnees Jamilyn you have like the most photographic kids! They all look so good! You do too! You for sure do not look like you are a mom of 3! Talk to you soon! love you all!

Anonymous February 13, 2009 11:29 AM  

Cute childs

Baros Family February 13, 2009 9:28 PM  

I haven't seen Adrianne since she was super little. What a beautiful girl she is (just like her mama)! You have such a beautiful family. And Stacey is a great photographer. I wish she could do photos of my little guy.

That photo of all of you at your dad's headstone is amazing. It gave me chills.

Love you!
Michelle Clark

Joyce Goings February 14, 2009 8:07 AM  

Wonderful pictures, I always love getting pictures from you, and these are the best. Your friend is very talented. Miss you and love you, see you in July.
Aunt Joyce

Anonymous February 14, 2009 9:00 AM  

I see a minature Christopher, a minature Jamilyn, and a minature Brenda. Thanks so much for sharing.


Love ya,
Aunt Ginny

Unknown February 17, 2009 6:58 AM  

Awesome pictures and what a moment to capture!

Stacy you are truly becoming an exceptional photographer.

J, the kids are just adorable! You and Chris are very blessed.

Stephanie

Anonymous March 02, 2009 2:04 PM  

J - I'm sorry it took me so long to respond but I finally have a moment to really enjoy the beautiful photos of you and the babies. Such a gorgeous family. Your father must be so proud of you.

Maura

statcounter

Copyright

Copyright and Ownership: All images are property of SNL Photography and are protected by federal copyright laws. It is against the law to copy, scan, download print, email or reproduce these images in any way without written permission. ©All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP