My photo
Stacy has always had a passion for children, family and friends. During her teenage years there were two things you could count on seeing with her, one was a baby or child and the other her camera. Stacy enjoyed and treasured each and every moment she spent with other people’s children. However, her journey really began after she had her own two little ones. Over the years as they grew and became more active in sports and school she began to follow her passion further. After request from friends & family, Stacy decided to pursue her passion and created SNL Photography. “It is my desire that you will be delighted with the passion and time that I take to capture your individuality.” Stacy

Thanks to Willow of Willow Dawn Photography for the image of Stacy.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Meet Amanda my latest Senior



Amanda you are an awesome young lady! Your future with modeling and acting is going to go far I know it! What a pleasure it was to hang with you this week. Best wishes on your school year and all your many trips to see your agent and the big city NY.

Get use to seeing this lovely face. Amanda is now SNL's Senior Rep and will be around for the entire year. Lots of new products to show off soon.
Enjoy your sneak peak
~Stacy








4 comments:

Anonymous August 02, 2008 11:55 AM  

Stacy, I just cried when I saw the pictures you took of my daughter! They are beyond wonderful! Thank you so much. Now I am going to have to have you take pictures of Amanda and Zachary together.

Anonymous August 02, 2008 8:14 PM  

Stacy my dear - you are really good with seniors!!! Love these - my favs are 6, 8 and 9!

Anonymous August 04, 2008 12:29 PM  

Look at Amanda! All grown up. :-) Awesome pictures Stace! My "bubba" is all grown up! -Sunny

Anonymous August 04, 2008 2:38 PM  

hey stacy your talent is wonderful for ideas and capturing the moment. chicken is a rising star and one day you will truely be recognized for you talent and spirit for capturing beauty. can't wait till you take the pictures of my sons. love gm

statcounter

Copyright

Copyright and Ownership: All images are property of SNL Photography and are protected by federal copyright laws. It is against the law to copy, scan, download print, email or reproduce these images in any way without written permission. ©All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP